Wednesday 23 October 2013

Supper will be late...

MrM is stuck in a traffic jam
so there is time to play with the camera.


blackbird wanted to see more of my kitchen.
There's not much to show...
it's very small.


I'm crazy about mushrooms this year
check out these Portabellini!


Yes - I know that it looks tidy.
I cleared up before I took the photo.
Obviously.


Delicious cabbage!
There is a ban on kale
after a recent disaster.
Let's move swiftly on.


Woahhh - a spaghetti spoon!
Where did that come from?
Did MissM leave it there?


Mashed potato.
It's smoooooth
and floaty-light.


And lo - sausages in red wine
with thyme and mushrooms
just in time for MrM.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

9 comments:

  1. OH!
    I love it all.
    Tiny and lovely and I AM coming to see it in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cleaning ahead, sweet Alice. But Bb falls right in time for spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MrsM is making a serious play for wife of the month award (WOTMA) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS when is a door not a door ??

    A: when it is a jar ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz in MissouriUSAOctober 23, 2013

    Awwww! What a pleasant visit while you simmered up the sausages! Happy MrM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought I would say this but I have jar envy.
    Ali whale

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am SO over kale.
    and in love with your sweet kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.