Wednesday 28 May 2014

same old, same old


Here is the plan for the week. You can take notes if you want. Work on Wednesday and Friday. I can't wait to visit Gina in the Mall Galleries, take in the Finalists' Barbeque and then go dancing on Friday night with friends from work. Meanwhile I must make bowls and bowls of fruit salad for MasterM and bake a banana cake, I am assured these things will help him revise. I haven't told you about my trip to the ballet last week so I had better do that and I think that I should do a survey of window boxes in St. James - they are looking band box fresh at the moment. This weekend I will be organising my photos which are in a right old pickle. I think that is enough to keep me out of mischief and so I will not be redesigning my blog this week. Or ever, I suspect. Sorry about that.

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2014

    Why would you redesign your blog? It is the Mary Poppins of blogs -- practically perfect in every way. -Laura from Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, don't forget to take a moment to breathe occasionally!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good things in there. I'm very impressed with the healthiness of your revising boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And why in the world would ever think about redesigning you blog! You son eats way to healthy, send him here to be with Brizio ... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.