Sunday 14 February 2010

Cupid's Messages


MissM and her friends have written out
three thousand anonymous messages
on beautiful hand stamped cards
and tied them on to long stem carnations.

1.
From a sister to a brother
I know you love Susie
but I hope you love me more.

2.
To a teacher
See me later – you crazy mixed up kid.

2.
From a new teacher’s wife
who hasn't got the hang of it yet

Dear Headmaster,
Thank you so much
for inviting us to supper on Friday.
We had a wonderful evening.

4.
To a very shy first year
You are a beautiful person
and you should let it show.

5.
From numerous people
This message has been censored

6.
This message probably should have been censored
Are you Jamaican?
Because you are Jamaican’ me love you.

7.
This message definitely should have been censored
You are so hot I need butter

8.
From a very love-lorn boy
Fifty flowers to be read in the correct sequence
(1)
I

9.
(2)
L

10.
(3)
O

11.
(4)
V

12.
(5)
E
And on…and on…

7 comments:

  1. What did the master's new wife get so wrong? We are agog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are so hot, I need butter"............. Love it! Love it! L.O.V.E it! :O))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful thing to have done
    And is it seriously 3000? because if so I have to know how they managed to find that many carnations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely - simply lovely.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to celebrate love (pun not intended)
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.