Monday 8 February 2010

Progress Report


Masons pitcher, 1950s, Regency colour

MrsM is taking small, brave steps.

This jug is blue and cream with added colour.

*****

Thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday...
you definitely know how to boost someone's confidence.

(you have NO idea how relieved I was
that bb approved
because she is my fashion guru)

We drove to see MissM
and I was AMAZED what a difference it makes
if you can see the signs on the motorway
before you drive underneath them.

Oh, and MissM approves too
so I am allowed to wear them in public.


*****

I have a busy couple of weeks ahead
so I may be a little slow replying to comments
and I apologise in advance for that.

7 comments:

  1. Very brave - next you should try some colourful flowers in a colourful vase. Imagine the frivolity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I washed the self same Mason pitcher yesterday and now I know what to put in it. Spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant...but I would expect no less! And unfortunately even with my glasses I can barely read those signs on the motorway... K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you can see better. Especially since you have all that china to squint at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glory be! What a beautiful jug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to find out where you live and come steal some of your china. Warned you.
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.