Monday, 8 February 2010

Progress Report

Masons pitcher, 1950s, Regency colour

MrsM is taking small, brave steps.

This jug is blue and cream with added colour.


Thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday...
you definitely know how to boost someone's confidence.

(you have NO idea how relieved I was
that bb approved
because she is my fashion guru)

We drove to see MissM
and I was AMAZED what a difference it makes
if you can see the signs on the motorway
before you drive underneath them.

Oh, and MissM approves too
so I am allowed to wear them in public.


I have a busy couple of weeks ahead
so I may be a little slow replying to comments
and I apologise in advance for that.


  1. Very brave - next you should try some colourful flowers in a colourful vase. Imagine the frivolity of it!

  2. I washed the self same Mason pitcher yesterday and now I know what to put in it. Spooky.

  3. So elegant...but I would expect no less! And unfortunately even with my glasses I can barely read those signs on the motorway... K x

  4. I'm so glad you can see better. Especially since you have all that china to squint at.

  5. Glory be! What a beautiful jug.

  6. I might have to find out where you live and come steal some of your china. Warned you.


Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.